Welcome to Texas Calls

This blog is a way to keep everyone updated as to what is going on the lives of David and Nicole Call. It mostly consists of all thing bicycle related since that is what we do most of in our free time. Hopefully you can get a snapshot into what we do for fun and give you updates as they happen.



Most of the photos below are also a link to a Gallery of photos

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Camp Eagle 08

Nicole and I finished our first race of the Fall Series last weekend at Camp Eagle. It was a very challenging course and fun at the same time. We got there on Saturday and pre-rode the course like we do everytime, and my fork "hydro-locked". It's a fancy way of saying it locked out and didn't work. So, the morning of the race, my gracious teammate Greg Parham let me borrow the fork off his extra bike and I was able to race and not waste the 6 hour drive each way. Camp Eagle is about 45 miles south of Junction, TX.

We both had a good race. I finished 7th and Nicole finished 4th. Here are some pictures. We brought our camera and took nary a photo. We were able to get other people's photos that were taken.

Picasaweb must've changed a little since the last time I used it. The best thing to do is click on the bottom right section where the logo is and then you can click on the name of the slideshow to view it larger.

No comments: